- Using the power line, every power socket becomes a potential network jack capable of speeds up to 2400 Mbps.
- Automatic phase coupling maximises Powerline's potential.
- An optimised, unobtrusive way to deliver the internet signal directly at the source.
- 1,200 Mbps Powerline technology with MIMO transmission (also on PE) and Gigabit Ethernet port
- Maximised Powerline network performance using integrated phase coupling and patented signal coupling processes
- Up to 400 metre range over the electrical wiring in the building
Data communication in the low-voltage grid
- impressive range
- 100 percent building penetration
- no repeaters required
- E-Mobility: Module for vehicle-to-grid communication for charging e-vehicles
- Internet of Things: Extensive application development kit including manual (https://github.com/devolo/dlan-greenphy-sdk)
- Rapid Prototyping: The module allows customer Powerline solutions to be developed for your prototypes
- Evaluation platform for the dLAN Green PHY modules over power, coaxial or twisted-pair cables
- Enables PLC-to-Ethernet bridging in the basic settings – that's how you get started with e-mobility without going to the effort of programming at the module
- 2 MikroElektronika Click Boards that can be integrated as a communication interface, sensor or actuator using an SDK