Product concept at a glance
- G.hn Wave-2 MIMO on coaxial or phone line with up to 200 MHz
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 740 Mbps symmetric Full Duplex
- 950 Mbps asymmetric Full Duplex
- 1x F-connector (SISO)
- 1x 4 wires phone line (MIMO) on RJ-45 or
- 1x 2 wires phone line (SISO) on RJ-45
- Wide range of coaxial and phone connectors available
Test samples of the Giga Bridge are available for you to try our solution!
How it works
The gap between ONT and router is closed in 3 simple steps:
- The first device of the Giga Bridge is connected to the ONT via Ethernet cable and receives the broadband signal.
- It transmits the broadband signal via an existing coaxial or phone line.
- The second device of the Giga Bridge receives the broadband signal, transporting it to the router via Ethernet.
Result: The fiber’s Gigabit speed is delivered to all the end customer’s devices via the router’s network ports, Wi-Fi and wireless telephony.
The Giga Bridge uses an existing coaxial or telephone line that is no longer needed to establish a connection of up to 1 Gbps. It is a flexible solution designed for all private houses within the FTTH/VHBB deployment area.
In this video Senior Product Manager Fjodor Lamm explains what is currently one of the biggest challenges for ISPs in the fiber rollout and how it can be overcome with the Giga Bridge. Our latest innovation simply uses an existing phone or coaxial cable to transport the data signal from the ONT to the router - at gigabit speed!