The powerful hardware platform for highly secure data communication. For applications in the areas of Smart Grid, Smart Mobility and Smart Industry.
i.MX 7 series application processors
1 GB Random-Access Memory
4 GB Flash Storage
Interfaces for wired and wireless communication
Modules for wireless M-Bus & mobile radio (LTE)
Linux based operating system
Software Development Kit at https://github.com/devolo/meta-iot-idefox
Integrated Security-Modul (Smart Metering HSM), Processor supports CAAM, Secure Boot
Wired connections (ETH, RS485), Wireless connections (mobile radio, wMBus)
Flexible Linux operating system for the installation, documented Software-Development-Kit
High casing fire resistance, compact housing with top hat rail mounting, solid surge protection
- High secure networks
- Industrial Energy Management
- Intelligent load management for charging stations
- Home Energy Management Systems
Industrial energy management through data collection of energy, production & building assets.
Monitoring and analysis of real-time data of types like temperature, humidity, energy, thermal power and flow rates.
Detailed load profile analysis and correlation analysis including comparisons of different assets.
- Monitoring and intelligent control of an electric vehicle fleet infrastructure using EEBUS-Standard.
- Incentive-based charging of electric vehicles (tariffs, generation, storage, consumption, grid).
- Load plan calculation based on site-specific yield and consumption forecasts.
- Energy Management with autarky monitor for energy conversion and storage of decentralized energy systems.
- Predictive Maintenance by monitoring device statuses combined with numerous data analysis options.
- Transparent visualization of possible savings via accessible customer interface.
Would you like to receive more information? Then call us or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Sen. Director Sales Industrial Projects
Tel. +49 241 182 79 – 0
- i.MX 7 series application processors (Arm Cortex-A7 and Cortex-M4 cores)
- 1 GB Random-Access Memory (DDR3 SDRAM)
- 4 GB Flash Storage (eMMC)
- wM-Bus module (ISM band, 868 MHz)
- Mobile radio module (LTE Cat 1 with 2G fallback)
- single-phase power supply with pluggable connection
- 3x ETH (RJ-45 socket)
- 1x RS-485 (RJ-12 socket with external power supply)
- 2x antenna connector FAKRA (c- & d-coded)
- SIM slot (form factor Mini/2FF)
Debian Linux operating system
documented Software Development Kit (Open Source SDK)
Supports OpenEMS, OpenMUC, OpenHAB, etc.
Github-Link (Software Development Kit): https://github.com/devolo/meta-iot-idefox
All technical details at a glance
- 3x Ethernet IEEE 802.3 (RJ45 socket), 100Base-TX, Auto MDI-X
- 1x RS-485 bus line (RJ12 socket) with 12V supply, up to 1MBaud/s
- 1x wM-Bus antenna connection in accordance with DIN EN 13757 (FAKRA connector coding C) operating modes S / T / C [optional]
- 1x LTE-M module antenna connection (FAKRA connector coding D)
- Cat. 1 (10/5 Mbps) with 2G fallback
- Cat. 4 (150/50 Mbps) with 3G/2G fallback [optional]
SIM card format:
- 2FF (Mini SIM)
- eSIM [optional]
- Single ARM Cortex A7
- Dual ARM Cortex A7 [optional]
Security module (optional):
- Smart Metering HSM (permanently integrated), Secure Boot
- 4 GByte, non-volatile Flash memory
- 1 GByte RAM
Number of LEDs:
Power consumption (typ.):
- Linux distribution
- 10-year power reserve
- 230 V AC single-phase L/N
- 50 Hz
- Overvoltage category III
Flame resistance class:
Ambient temperature (storage/operation):
- -25 °C to 70 °C / -25 °C to 55 °C
Configuration, dimensions (in mm):
- DIN rail mounting, 4 HP: 72 (width) x 90 (height) x 62 (depth)
- 10 – 90% humidity (non-condensing)
- Option for installation situation in sealed area so that an Ethernet port is in the secure area.
- Suitable for installation in area downstream of meter with upstream external line fuse.