The router can stay where it belongs: in the center of the customer’s home – contributing to a better Wi-Fi and wireless telephony coverage in the house. This ensures, the full potential of the fiber connection is delivered end-to-end.
The installation cost and complexity of connecting ONT and router are significantly reduced. Our Giga Bridge avoids with its simple installation concept, unnecessary dirt and dust during installation, as well as visible cabling in your customers home.
Your technicians can achieve a multiple of installations per day due to the quick and easy installation process and the use of existing coaxial or telephone wires.
How devolo IP bridges work
Giga Bridge – the solution for data-intensive broadband services
Use case: Broadband services up to 1 Gbps
Topology: Point to point
- G.hn Wave-2 on coaxial or phone line with up to 200 MHz
- 1x Full Gigabit Ethernet (740 Mbps symmetric Full Duplex; 950 Mbps asymmetric Full Duplex)
- 1x F-connector (SISO)
- 1x 2 wires phone line (SISO) on RJ-45
- Wide range of coaxial and phone connectors available
Test samples are available for you to try our solution!
- No need to move the router to the basement or utility room.
- Better Wi-Fi and wireless telephony coverage for the perfect user experience.
- Inexpensive alternative to the cost and time investment of laying additional cabling.
- No visible wiring – flexible solution for the future.
- No loss of performance – full potential of fiber connection delivered end-to-end.
- Router stays in the center of the home contributing to an optimal Wi-Fi and wireless telephony performance.
- The solution is designed to work with the existing wiring of all private houses within the FTTH/VHBB deployment area.
- Fast and easy installation to cover more houses per day.
- The use of the coaxial or phone line makes the solution suitable for many locations.
- One device fits almost all – less equipment needed on van.